Sunday, 29 May 2011

My latest time saver...

I love things that save time. Having four kids, time is something I could do with more of. I also love pretty things. This week, I was introduced to Hipstamatic.

Hipstamatic is an iphone app that puts a filter on your photos and inserts them into distressed frames - all you have to do is smile, point, click! So naturally I went crazy and photographed everything. Here are some of the photos.
This scarf was bought with some birthday money from my MIL.
The filter has made it a completely different colour.
Still not the actual colour, but love this combination!
Rose and Grace. Grace is the spitting image of Rose at that age.
Cate painting some dolls house furniture.
Josephine upset because she chose a fairy wand and
crown instead of the painting set at the shops.
Even sad she is adorable.
Easily forgotten with a cuddle.
My birthday flowers in my favourite pink glass vase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...