Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Millions of birthday wishes for my darling...

To my babies on their birthday.

Eight years ago, I welcomed two beautiful babies into the world and said goodbye to one. Happy birthday to my sweet Evie. It has been eight years since I held you but I think of you every day. I love you and miss you angel.

To my beautiful, smart, creative, Cate. I love you with all of my heart. You are a joy and make me proud to know you and be your mum. I wish you all of the happiness in the world. May all of your dreams come true and desires be fulfilled. xx


1 comment:

  1. Aww this post is so sweet.
    My happy birthday messages for your little angel is to have a wonderful life ahead.
    All the happiness and joy in the world may be hers.
    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...