Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Some quick kisses..

To my sweet Rose. Thank you for my breakfast in bed yesterday. What a wonderful surprise. I love you Princess. Biggest kisses for you. x

To my baby Grace. Lots of love and kisses. I hope you get better soon. I hate seeing you so unwell. I love the cuddles at night but miss my sleep (can a mummy say that?). You are the smile-y-est sick baby ever! x

To my sweet friend who gave me a "may May be over " gift. Thank you. My jewels will live happily. Now for a magic fairy to make those shoes my size! (I received a trinket box with an amazing pair of teeny tiny Loius on top).

And to my beautiful husband. Just because. x

Oh, and to www.spottedmoth.com thank you for stocking that wonderful lemon dress on my wishlist {gush}! Now for delivery...

1 comment:

  1. Your daughters are so beautiful!
    Love your blog, so creative!♥ http://www.fameleathers.com/Buy/rivet-hooded-leather-jacket-w-diamond/ "> Rivet Hooded Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...