Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Uber-organised me

This term I am determined to be more organised.

On the girls' first day back at school, I was uber-organised and it was bliss. There was no yelling, emotional crying or fighting, the house was tidy, tea cooked and kids bathed and fed by 5pm. I felt so organised, we went to the shop to buy ice-cream, all before The Brady Bunch. (I can thank my Thermomix - my life saver most nights)

I made a chart similar to this a few years ago and had it laminated and stuck on the fridge. The girls had a different magnet each that they would move along as they completed each chore. This was fantastic, but it was misplaced in the move. 

I have now updated it for each child and thought I would share with my friends - I've decided to have a giveaway. I will make a personalised, custom, A4 chart for the first 3 people who email me. These charts can be altered for boys or girls and different school activities and chores. I will contact you for your details if you win. You will receive a customised, high resolution PDF file of the 2 pages to print out and use as you wish.

This version has room to write notes. Once laminated a white board marker would easily rub off at week end. (I have found that Eucalyptus oil helps get it off if it is stubborn.)

Don't be discouraged if you think you are too late to enter - if I get enough entries (and motivation), I will run another competition. How exciting, my first giveaway.


2 comments:

  1. lovely lovely idea! I need some of that uber-organisation in my house on school & work mornings :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had various incarnations of the job chart over the years, but none as cute as these!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...