Monday, 15 August 2011

On my rich list

I am back on antibiotics today and did the school run in my slippers! I think it is safe to say that I'm feeling a little low. I do have a handsome, baby boy again today, so my spirits are lifted slightly by his giggles. (For those of you who know me well, don't panic, the slippers, and my feet, remained in the car - I haven't gone completely mad - no need to shoot me.)

I also have a large plate of spinach and roast pumpkin risoni. This is so delicious, I keep going back to the bowl for more, even though I am full. Recipe hereDisclaimer: Keep in mind, if I'm invited to a bbq, I will probably bring it, so you better find your own salad to impress people with!

Hmm, a post to match my mood? Maybe some photos of things I , but could never afford, sounds appropriate, don't you think?

Amazing. If you don't agree, we can no longer be friends!
Love the bed.
Pink and mother of pearl - gorgeous!
I adore these Philippe Starck chairs. A table full of chairs = a small fortune!
My table will be adorned by these, but sadly we can only afford the replica version.
An imaginative look at an antique chair, in a very contemporary way.
I am aware, they are not for everyone, so, unlike the chair above,
I will still be your friend, even if you don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...