Thursday, 20 October 2011

Horsing around

Today Rose had her first riding lesson. Having four kids, especially four of the same sex, it is easy to just bundle them up and do things as a group - today was just about Rose.

I think it is important to encourage their individuality and this was a wonderful opportunity for Rose to shine. Dean, the girls and I, all watched her glowing with pride and excitement to be doing something alone. A proud tear ran down my face as she walked so confidently passed me, on her tail-less pony.



(This is the first time I've put a video up - and it doesn't work on my iPad.
Sorry to those who can't see this.)
Abby the tail-less pony.
Josephine asked me why she had no eyes also!
My sweet little horsewoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...