Thursday, 27 October 2011

Nine years and counting...

Dean and I met at a nightclub in May 2000, shared an address by December, bought our first home in May 2001, engaged December 2001 and married less than a year later. Expecting our first babies before our honeymoon was over, was of no surprise.


I love you Dean, you make me the happiest person in the world. I am amazed by your beautiful soul and gentleness. I feel so blessed to be the one you love and to share an amazing family with you. xx

The beatutiful bridesmaids - Natika, Toni, Tami and Ness.






Tony, Matty, Jason, Timmy and the dishy groom.

Nine years of wedded bliss, eight cars, seven houses, six in a bed, five babies born, four nephews, three first days of school, two parents proud, one baby angel in heaven - the sum of my magical marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...