Sunday, 2 October 2011

A party, a plane trip and a Grand Final

This week we;
  • Celebrated my angel's seventh birthday party
  • Flew childless to Melbourne
  • Atended my first AFL grand final
  • Unofficially cheered the Cats to victory (only because my team was not in the final)
  • Drank my yearly allowance of pink cocktails (in one day)
  • Overindulged my way to a gallstone or gout! (lots of very rich, delicious food)
  • Shopped
  • Experienced pure cold. I thought my toes would literally snap from my feet!
  • Met some lovely, generous, friendly people.
  • Had the most amazing room, but very rarely stopped to enjoy the bed. {sigh}
Tomorrow we are off for another week away. This time with the girls for hopefully, a week of sunshine, swimming and sleeping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...