Tuesday, 17 July 2012

DIY dresser!

Thanks to my mum and dad (who have my two big girls on the farm), and my MIL (who had my babies for two sleeps), I had time to complete a project that has been taunting me for months.

Grace's dressing table had the fronts primed for painting way back when the sun was still shining, but because winter arrived, and life goes on, it sat sadly in her almost-complete room waiting for a makeover.

As it isn't perfect weather for drying furniture, and we have nowhere to paint, I decided wallpaper was a fabulous, temporary solution. I also decided that Grace's room needed another colour - and what better shade to compliment gold and fuchsia, than turquoise?

Handles courtesy of my friend Josephine's US holiday. Aren't they perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...