Tuesday, 4 September 2012

The weeks that were.

To avoid rambling, I am going to bullet point the highlights of my last few weeks...

  • My verandah has started. {High five - pool party, my house this summer.}
  • I finished the curtains for the living area and love them.
  • My Rosie won Champion Girl for her age at the school athletics carnival. {High ten! I am so, so proud of my amazing girl, I almost embarrassed us all by turning into a soccer mum.}
  • I repurposed my coffee table and painted it with chalkboard paint. The kids LOVE it.
  • My baby turned four. {Happy tears.}
  • I threw my baby a fairy party - fairy included!
  • I made my favouritest dip (I know this doesn't really count as a highlight, but if you tasted it, I'm sure it would make your day too - maybe even your week!)
Now, of course I have photographic evidence of all of this but... I can't find the cord that connects my camera to my laptop. {sigh} I do have a few dodgy shots from my phone that give you the idea. The recipe for the dip will be at the end of the post, for those of you who need something to enjoy with your Jatz this weekend. :)

Enthralled by the two fairies!
Love my new curtains.
The party food on the new chalkboard coffee table. Two photo ops in one!
The cake. The response from most was, "I've never seen a brunette fairy before!"??

Artichoke Dip
300g parmesan cheese
1 block of Philly cheese
1 tin artichokes
1 clove of garlic
1 small shallot (optional)

I chop the garlic and shallot in the Thermomix, then add the parmesan and do the same. Add the artichokes and Philly, pulverise and warm at 60 degrees for about 5 minutes. (This could easily be done in a food processor and then heated in the microwave.)

Serve warm, eat lots and make often!

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...